INVEGA SUSTENNA® is approved for the treatment of schizoaffective disorder
Access Support to help navigate payer processes
Investigate your patient’s medical and pharmacy benefits*
Once a treatment decision has been made to prescribe INVEGA SUSTENNA® (paliperidone palmitate) or INVEGA TRINZA® (paliperidone palmitate), use the Patient Enrollment Form to provide information about your office and your patient
Patient Enrollment Form can be downloaded for electronic completion at JanssenCarePath.com, or you can use iAssist.com, a third-party, online secure workflow support tool
You can initiate a benefits investigation for a specific patient by completing a Patient Enrollment Form
Request additional Program Offerings for your patient using the Patient Enrollment Form, including:
- Care Transition Support
- Alternate Site of Care Options for Injection
- Injection Appointment Reminder Alerts
Secure Patient authorization (for each patient)
- Patient signature is required on the HIPAA Patient Authorization section of the Patient Enrollment Form
- Patient may also opt in to receive information and updates on their Janssen medication, information about other products and services from Janssen, and text reminder alerts
Two ways to complete the enrollment process for your patient:
Enroll with Janssen CarePath
You can download the Janssen CarePath Patient Enrollment Form and fill it in electronically. Fax pages 1, 3, 4 and 5 of the completed and signed form to Janssen CarePath: 877-785-1124
Enroll online through iAssist
iAssist is an online, secure workflow support tool that helps streamline the patient enrollment process by minimizing incomplete paper forms with missing information.
To get started, create an account on iAssist.com.
We complete the benefits investigation for your patient
- Verify medical and pharmacy benefits requests typically within 1 business day
- Review the benefits with you and your patients who have requested additional support
- Keep you informed of any issues that come up with timely alerts, such as prior authorizations
Prior Authorization (PA) assistance is automatically provided with the benefits investigation†
- Research patient’s health plan for PA requirements
- Provide payer-specific PA form
- Monitor status of the PA submission
Other support resources
- Sample format Letter of Medical Necessity and Exception Letter templates are available on JanssenCarePath.com.
- Information on the appeals process for the administration denials‡
- Request appeals research and tracking by calling Janssen CarePath at 877-524-3579
*Janssen CarePath cannot accept any patient information without an individual patient authorization.
†We do not fill out any information that requires the medical judgment of the prescriber, and only the prescriber can determine whether to pursue a prior authorization.
‡Available at JanssenCarePath.com.
To learn more about Janssen CarePath and the JANSSEN CONNECT® Network, call 877-524-3579, Monday–Friday, 8:00 AM–8:00 PM ET
Patient insurance benefits investigation and other Janssen CarePath program offerings are provided by third-party service providers for Janssen CarePath, under contract with Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Janssen). Janssen CarePath is not available to patients participating in the Patient Assistance Program offered by Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation. The availability of information and assistance may vary based on the Janssen medication, geography and other program differences. Janssen CarePath assists healthcare providers (HCPs) in the determination of whether treatment could be covered by the applicable third-party payer based on coverage guidelines provided by the payer, and patient information provided by the HCP under appropriate authorization following the provider’s exclusive determination of medical necessity. This information and assistance are made available as a convenience to patients, and there is no requirement that patients or HCPs use any Janssen product in exchange for this information or assistance. Janssen assumes no responsibility for and does not guarantee the quality, scope, or availability of the information and assistance provided. The third-party service providers, not Janssen, are responsible for the information and assistance provided under this program. Each HCP and patient is responsible for verifying or confirming any information provided. All claims and other submissions to payers should be in compliance with all applicable requirements.